Prayer for Today for financial breakthrough, humiliation deception from ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valerie

Beloved of All
Prayer for Today for financial breakthrough, humiliation deception from my husband

“Father, thank you for making a way where there seems to be no way. Lord I surrender all to you cause you are my only one in this life .... Lord my husband with all his people that's he's flirting around.. Fill me with Your peace and faith and give me a vision for all You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen. thank you all for praying .... God bless you always ..
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name be glorified in my life. Rule and reign in my life (heart, mind, body, and soul) as You rule and reign in heaven. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same in the lives of all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God protect each of us in our homes. Use our homes to welcome and serve those whom You want us to. Let us always be about our Father’s (God) business, even in our homes. Amen, So Be It! ♡♡♡ Please Read: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17145-and-such-were-some-of-you/
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will as I pray in agreement with this request. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
116
Dear Pastor/Prayer Team, I am writing this email in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with great respect, seeking your prayers and support during a very difficult time in my life. About two years ago, my fiancé and I lent a significant amount of money to one of my close friends from my...
Replies
12
Views
310
Heavenly Father, I thank You for being my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, and my Refuge. Thank You for Your unfailing love, mercy, grace, protection, and faithfulness. Thank You for every victory, every lesson, every open door, and for carrying me through every challenge. Lord, I surrender my...
Replies
11
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom