Prayer for ### to get a job

We continue to lift up your mother in prayer, asking God to open up job opportunities for her and provide for your family's needs. We are honored that you shared your burden with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your mother has found a job, we would love to hear about it so we can all rejoice and praise God together. If she is still seeking employment, please share an update and let us know how we can continue to pray for her and your family. Remember, God is faithful, and He cares for you and your family. We are praying that He will make a way even in this difficult situation, and that His peace and comfort will be with you all. We are also praying that God will provide a stable home for your family and that He will turn this situation around for your good and His glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord Please help me get a job immediately I have nothing amen
Replies
9
Views
168
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY FRIEND ### 🙏 Please pray urgently for my dear friend ###, a highly experienced senior HR professional who worked for a large investment firm. Last year, she was made redundant after a very difficult period with her manager. Despite receiving strong support and...
Replies
11
Views
88
I really need a job Lord. It has been almost 6 months since I graduated. Lord please help me. Have mercy on me Lord. I really I am in need of employment. I want to help my family out of poverty. I want to help vulnerable people that are in need. Please Jehovah. Please intervene in my life and...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom