Prayer for to change Facebook policies immediately ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Prayer for ### to change Facebook policies immediately in Jesus name. Pray for Facebook policies always is in my favor.
 
I have prayed to our Heavenly Father over your request my ###. May God bless you, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Lord Jesus please bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

URGENT UPDATE PRAYER IS REALLY NEEDED Jan 30, 2026 ###, I know we emailed you yesterday. We are sorry for emailing you again so soon. What we just saw compels us. We just got back from the Conservative convention, and the fight for the unborn is ON. THIS morning (Friday) will determine if MPs...
Replies
5
Views
210
Please pray for a successful home sale immediately ! Thank you! ###
Replies
11
Views
112
Heavenly Father, I come to You in Jesus Name. You don’t want your be anxious for nothing. Father, I ask in the Name of Jesus that you touch the hearts of management to hire an admissions coordinator. When I first started a few months ago as the BOS, they said from day 1, they were in the process...
Replies
8
Views
30
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,325
Messages
16,798,317
Members
649,856
Latest member
Kyrooldarlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom