Prayer For These

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Lord, I keep praying for my working place. I need Your strength be involved in the social and business activities. Lord, please bless my ### to have a good job, to live in surrendering her life to You, to be in peaceful relationship with our parent, and to be passionate to her life. Lord, please bless my ###, let You work on his temper, You protect his career, You keep his path safely in everywhere he is going to. Please bless him with wisdom, peace, and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Help this family and provide your Love, Grace and support to this family now and forever.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You God to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. Thank You. Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. They need this prayer too.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for your need to be fulfilled in Jesus Name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
235
Heavenly Father, I pray for Your protection over the market I serve, the career You have entrusted to me, and every patient placed under my care. Help me “make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace” (Ephesians 4:3) with customers, colleagues, partners, patients...
Replies
10
Views
181
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and through the power of the Holy Spirit, we come before You, Father. Lord, we pray first for President ###, his cabinet, and all world leaders. Guide them by Your Holy Spirit. Give them wisdom, discernment, and hearts that pursue justice, compassion, and...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,539
Messages
16,812,004
Members
650,867
Latest member
Erayhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom