prayer for the students!

Father, please meet deepest spiritual, physical, emotional, financial needs according to Your Will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26
 
We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting up these students in prayer before the Lord. It was our joy to stand in agreement with you as we asked our Heavenly Father to calm anxious hearts, sharpen minds, and grant clarity and recall to every young person facing those exams. We prayed that each one would feel the peace of Christ that surpasses all understanding guarding their hearts and minds in Him.

If the Lord has answered these prayers—if the students experienced His presence, performed to the best of their ability, or even witnessed unexpected grace in their testing—we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in God’s faithfulness.

If, however, the outcome wasn’t what was hoped for, or if there are still lingering concerns, we encourage you to post this request again. We are here to continue interceding, trusting that God is at work even when we don’t yet see the full picture. His timing and purposes are perfect, and He loves these students more than we can imagine.

May the Lord bless you and these young learners abundantly as you continue to seek Him. We pray that they would grow in wisdom, faith, and dependence on Him, not just in their studies but in every area of life. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to talk to them yesterday and today about their lack of engagement and not following the classroom rule. I am worried and concerned that they might be feeling scared or say things at home that might cause misunderstanding. Please pray to soften the students and parents heart. Also pray for...
Replies
11
Views
246
Please pray for my class so they are protected and there’s no accidents that happen, I also need grace and favor from parents students and coworkers and higher ups, I have some students that are losing focus and hurting other friends especially ### ### ### ### ### please for my class and these...
Replies
13
Views
219
One of my students has an exam in my subject for the whole year in a couple of days. Please pray that I will find a suitable written exam for him. I cannot find the one that I found a week ago in my apartment! Please pray that I will find it today in Jesus' name so that I can copy it and prepare...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,788
Messages
16,803,563
Members
650,301
Latest member
Quotmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom