Prayer for the nation for God's Devine ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear saints I greet you in the name of our Lord Jesus I ask for prayers my ### was taken to prison after I opened a case against him due to his abusive tendencies towards his girlfriend and when I tell him to stop doing that cause he can seriously get her injured since they’re both on drugs he...
Replies
6
Views
222
Greetings saints in the name of our Lord Jesus I would like to ask for prayers to get my own place that is affordable, safe and good landlord as I’m being kicked out of the house by my own mother for actually opening a case against my brother who is addicted to drugs and very abusive towards me...
Replies
7
Views
205
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, YOUR House of Prayer FOR ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mk 11:17, Salvation of ALL PEOPLE, Rulers and ALL in Authority, 1 Tim 2:1-5... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom