Prayer For The Homeless.,

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallovez

Beloved of All
Father God,

I pray for all the homeless people and animals for this winter. I pray that you keep them safe and warm with shelter, food and water. May they have a wonderful holiday no matter what their circumstances are. Please keep them out of harm's reach. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My heart is heavy and I hope that this man gets shelter as I reached out to the homeless outreach in my city, please pray that he can get to take a shower and have a nice dinner in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
191
If I could ask for prayer, I was in a car accident and had to move in with my son and daughter-in-law because I needed help with recovery. Last week my daughter-in-law made my son throw me and my wife out of the house and now we're homeless and trying to find an apartment. Please, please pray...
Replies
10
Views
148
Prayer for peace and moving this neighborhood and this house with many issues with neighbors with beggar and homeless gang in everywhere disrespectful sabotage bullying, prayer God is in control the all beggars boys man girls alone in everywhere, homelessness demanding “giving something”...
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom