Prayer For The Healing Of My Relationship With ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

marizda

Beloved Servant
Dear Lord God,

Thank you for today. Thank you for waking me up and for the new hope. You never fail to uplift my spirit.

Father I am sorry if my faith wavers. If I always think of giving up. I have to remind myself that waiting is part of the process and that I must be patient. I am sorry.

Father pls keep ### safe as he travels to his work today. Pls do not let him be late.

Lord God pls hear my prayers and increase my faith and hope in you. I know nothing is impossible to you for you said "Ask and you shall receive and believe that you have received it." Lord God thank you for reminding me that nothing is impossible to you. Thank you because no matter how impossible this prayer request I have it is being heard and being processed now. Thank you Father! Thank you for healing, restoring and reconciling my broken relationship with ###! Thank you for you will bring him back to me. Thank you for you will heal our broken hearts. For you will bless us with the gift of a happy, healthy, harmonious and strong marriage, family and relationship. Thank you Father for you will bless us with many children. Thank you! THANK YOU! THANK YOU FATHER! IN JESUS' NAME! I am claiming that all my dreams and prayers will come true! Father pls make us the person you want us to be for each other. Make us the better version of ourselves. Pls teach us how to forgive each other and how to forget our bitter past. And Lord God pls remove all the obstacles and hindrances to our reconciliation. Pls help us. Heal us Father. Remove ###'s disgust in me. Let him think of only the good things in me. For I know through your mercy and grace I am now ok. I am now healed of all my bad attitudes. For I now fear you more than anything else. Lord pls remove all the worries, fears, anxieties and doubts in our hearts and pls restore ###'s and my faith and trust in each other. Help us Father. Everything's going to be alright. In Jesus' name! AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
260
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
214
Heavenly Father, Thank you for your goodness and for hearing my prayers. I praise you for opening this door and leading us to connect through our video call, and I thank you for answering my prayers by making a way for me to visit him in the ### soon. Thank you for guiding our steps and...
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom