Prayer for the following: jobs ### ...

Isaiah 26:3: God will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on God, because he trusts in God.
Jeremiah 31:3b: Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love.
🙏Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You. Bless me to trust in You, trust in Your Word, and trust Your love for me is everlasting. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, I am concerned about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All the world lies in the power of the wicked ONE. I see how wrong thinking and actions escalate.At first,it would seem the main ones protesting for furtherance of the "gay" lifestyle were brainwashed young left wing college students .Then a certain political party trying to court votes publicly...
Replies
12
Views
185
NO MORE LIMOS FOLLOWING ME ### ### ### AND THEM JUST HAVE SEX WITH SUPERSTARS HAVING ALL MY WEDDING AIR THERE TERRIBLE DEMONS DOING DRUGS AT ### GREATLY OR ### OR WHEREVER I TRY TO BE AT HOME. . ### ### ### AND EVERYTHING I DO AND EVERYONE THAT SCREWS THEM FORGETS ME GREATLY O.K. I HAVE HAD IT...
Replies
7
Views
114
Please pray for my shattered heart. I wish I could turn back time and never, ever have met him. I went into the relationship so cautiously at the beginning because I didn’t want to get my heart broken. I was scared to fall in love. I was the closest to God I’d ever felt and content, though still...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,842
Messages
16,804,019
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom