Prayer for ###, teachers with multiple sclerosis

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
I have those 4 teachers on my heart, my colleagues. Please pray for their deliverance and healing from this disease. I think it's autoimmune disease which means the body is turning against itself. Decay of nervous system and some heavy symptoms like paralysis or even blindness in late stages as far as I know. I feel the Lord has compassion to heal them in this season. Please stand in agreement with me. Deliverance, healing and salvation. Let their eyes be opened to see the Lord Jesus Christ and his mercy amen!!
 
I have those ### teachers on my heart, my colleagues. Please pray for their deliverance and healing from this disease. I think it's autoimmune disease which means the body is turning against itself. Decay of nervous system and some heavy symptoms like paralysis or even blindness in late stages as far as I know. I feel the Lord has compassion to heal them in this season. Please stand in agreement with me. Deliverance, healing and salvation. Let their eyes be opened to see the Lord Jesus Christ and his mercy amen!!
Agreeing with this prayer in Jesus Name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, my name is ###. I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I am a Christian and I know that God can act in supernatural seconds. My desire is to be completely healed from this disease for the glory of God.
Replies
8
Views
254
I need healing from ### diagnosed in ###… PLEASE PRAY for ### and ### family
Replies
7
Views
366
I am suffering from an auto-immune disease that is new to me. Called Multiple Sclerosis. My central nerve is affected. Causing my whole body to disengage when I want to move about. It is impacting life big time both financially and health wise. Family in Christ, stand with me in prayer for...
Replies
11
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom