Prayer For Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter lucas sam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lucas sam

Guest
I'm grateful to join your of prayer request, I would like you to pray for about success in my life, promise to keep in touch in all moments it's me ### ### may God bless you brothers and sisters abundantly have a good day.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### in your loving hands Lord. Lord he needs your blessings, you love, your presence and your shelter all throughout his life Lord. Lord we urge you to give every success to ### in all walks of life Lord. Lord make his life successful and give him peace and joy Lord. Lord manifest your plans in his life Lord and make it worthwhile Lord, Lord in your loving kindness and mercy, hear and answer our prayers, Amen.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name.

God one more thing, Thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Father God I ask that You would bless ### in life and give ### a successful life serving You. I ask that You would give ### wisdom and guidance in all matters in ### life, and perfect peace in ### spirit. These things I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Philippians 4:7,8,13,18.

God bless....
 
MY JESUS, AS THOU WILT

~ ###

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! Oh, may Thy will be mine!

Into Thy hand of love I would my all resign;

Through sorrow, or through joy, conduct me as Thine own,

And help me still to say, my Lord, Thy will be done!

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! If needy here and poor,

Give me Thy people’s bread, their portion rich and sure.

The manna of Thy Word Let my soul feed upon;

And if all else should fail, my Lord, thy will be done.

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! Though seen through many a tear,

Let not my star of hope grow dim or disappear;

Since Thou on earth hast wept, and sorrowed oft alone,

If I must weep with Thee, my Lord, Thy will be done!

My Jesus, as Thou wilt! All shall be well for me;

Each changing future scene I gladly trust with Thee:

Straight to my home above I travel calmly on,

And sing, in life or death, my Lord, Thy will be done!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I need your help in praying for my success in a job application I sent in. I am presently in a ### job that will be finishing in October and so I have now sent in an application to the ### department for another job. I am praying that if it’s the will of God, i will be...
Replies
11
Views
205
May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
12
Views
305
Please prayer for my son ### to be successful in his upcoming job interview. In Jesus's name amen.
Replies
12
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom