Prayer for strong new heart

Tweedledee

Humble Servant of All
We praise you Lord for your generosity! You've provided life for ###. Please watch over him today and give strength and courage to his family and doctors as he undergoes surgery. Please may his new heart beat long and strong for years to come.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I really struggling im my life and the heart that i have seem to be doing contrary to what is Godly. Help me in prayer so that God gives me a new heart . One that loves to worship he's name. I love Jesus but the heart that i have does otherwise
Replies
10
Views
150
Please pray that God will transform my husband's heart. He demonstrates traits of either sociopathy or malignant narcissism. He has no remorse, guilt, or compassion for others when he hurts them. He is obsessed with control and has a cold, unblinking stare he uses to intimidate me. He is...
Replies
10
Views
136
Heavenly Father I come before you today with a heart full of pain, sorrow I know you to be God of second chance and doctor of all doctors, please heal my broken heart, give me a brand new heart, heal me. My truth is in you I believe in you, Amen 🙏
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom