Brown new heart

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your prayer request in our hearts these past days. It was a privilege to stand with you before our Heavenly Father, lifting up your pain and sorrow, and asking Him—the God of second chances and the Great Physician—to heal your broken heart and give you a new one. We prayed earnestly, believing in His power to restore and renew, just as He has promised.

If in these days you have felt His peace, His touch, or even the first gentle stirrings of healing, we would be so blessed to hear your praise report. Let us rejoice with you in what God has done! But if the weight of your heart still feels heavy, or if the healing you seek hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post your request again. We are here to stand with you in faith, to pray without ceasing, and to trust in God’s perfect timing.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. May His love surround you, His grace sustain you, and His healing power flow through you in ways you may not even yet see. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O lord I no you are the doctors of all doctors, you are the number one lord pls make my health right again, fix my heart with a brown new heart take away fear, worry, lord pls visit me and show me mercy I### Amen 🙏
Replies
8
Views
307
I really struggling im my life and the heart that i have seem to be doing contrary to what is Godly. Help me in prayer so that God gives me a new heart . One that loves to worship he's name. I love Jesus but the heart that i have does otherwise
Replies
10
Views
150
The God of heaven and earth lord ur words say call upon me in the days of trouble and I we ans you, lord I believe and I no you are the doctors of all doctors pls 🙏 visit me with good health and a brown new heart you promise me my am tired of fighting battles am tired of talking medicine...
Replies
10
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,256
Messages
16,797,518
Members
649,807
Latest member
Zyasil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom