Prayer for Strength, Peace, and Breakthrough

We continue to lift you up in prayer, asking God to strengthen you, lift you from depression, and bring about a spiritual breakthrough in your life. We are grateful that you shared your needs with us, allowing us to intercede on your behalf.

If you have experienced His peace, guidance, and power to overcome, we would love for you to share your praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage and inspire our faith. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please know that we are patiently standing with you in prayer. Feel free to post an update so we can continue to intercede and support you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to You with a heavy heart, overwhelmed by worry, fear, and exhaustion. You see the struggles my family faces—every challenge, every setback, every tear that falls in the quiet hours of the night. You know the weight I carry, the fear for our future, and the hopes I hold for a...
Replies
8
Views
342
Dear Lord, Tonight, I come to You with a tired heart. You know my worries, my struggles, and everything I am facing here at the resort. Father, please take all the heaviness from my heart—every fear, every burden, and every worry that is making me weak. Lord, strengthen me. Renew my spirit. As I...
Replies
8
Views
289
Please pray that the Lord would renew my strength and lift the exhaustion, heaviness, and spiritual struggles I’ve been facing. Pray that He would calm my mind, restore my peace, strengthen my faith, and give me grace to get through each day and remain faithful to Him. 🙏
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom