Prayer for strength and healing

Dear all greetings you in the name of Jesus. Please pray for Mr.###. He is sick. He is not able to eat properly. He has lost his strength. I am sad to hear it because he is very good and faithful to Jesus. He is an old person. In this condition he is still serving Lord Jesus. Please remember him in your prayer.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18


We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not
 
Dear all greetings you in the name of Jesus. Please pray for Mr.###. He is sick. He is not able to eat properly. He has lost his strength. I am sad to hear it because he is very good and faithful to Jesus. He is an old person. In this condition he is still serving Lord Jesus. Please remember him in your prayer.
Dear Lord, We pray for ### to relieve him from all the pain and help him with good health. In Jesus name we pray AMEN
 
Dear all greetings you in the name of Jesus. Please pray for Mr.###. He is sick. He is not able to eat properly. He has lost his strength. I am sad to hear it because he is very good and faithful to Jesus. He is an old person. In this condition he is still serving Lord Jesus. Please remember him in your prayer.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen!
 
I
Dear all greetings you in the name of Jesus. Please pray for Mr.###. He is sick. He is not able to eat properly. He has lost his strength. I am sad to hear it because he is very good and faithful to Jesus. He is an old person. In this condition he is still serving Lord Jesus. Please remember him in your prayer.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear all greetings you in the name of Jesus. Please pray for Mr.###. He is sick. He is not able to eat properly. He has lost his strength. I am sad to hear it because he is very good and faithful to Jesus. He is an old person. In this condition he is still serving Lord Jesus. Please remember him in your prayer.
I prayed for this in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for today and everyday ..please heal , bless , and protect me in my children in all ways ..let no weapon formed against us prosper..please give us comfort in our hard times and strength in times we seem to have none .please give us discernment in the decisions that we...
Replies
11
Views
249
Please pray that God would renew my strength, lift the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been experiencing, and give me freedom from spiritual oppression. Pray that He would restore my faith, bring peace to my mind, and help me move forward each day with His strength.
Replies
14
Views
174
Pray for God's security, encouragement, and strength to arrange my home in peace and quiet, completely without stress. Give me structure and comfort so that my home becomes a completely safe and warm place. In Jesus' name,I pray God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom