Prayer For Strength, And For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

melissa rose

Guest
I pray for clarity. That I will receive clear direction and confidence, that my boyfriend will either propose to me or that I will know exactly how to proceed. We have been "married in our hearts" and best friends for ### years and ### months. I do not feel that is good enough any longer. I have an ### year old daughter and he has a ### year old son. I have put my faith in him and extended my credit for our business, our bills, and our children. He has also given all that he has and we both work hard and love one another very much. He says he wants to buy me a ring and get married, officially, in November when we can afford it. He was just offered a position out of town that is intended to bring him a better income, retirement, medical insurance, and make a better future for us. However, I feel left behind, and all bills are in my name. I pray that this worry leaves my spirit. I thought we were married in every way that matters but I do not feel emotionally safe, or financially. I am a bright light and I do love him, though I feel he has some anger issues that make me have reservations about our being able to stay together. I am praying for guidance and security. I wish that God would show him humility, and how to control his angry outbursts, and how to put God first, then me, so that we may provide a strong foundation for our children. I pray God will give him strength, and, ultimately, also give me strength and peace and security. I have endured the tragic loss of my little brother, my mother, a divorce, being a single mother, and I pray for joy and triumph now and to be able to serve the highest purpose that I possibly can.
 
Heavenly Father, we lift up ### to You with thanksgiving and praise. Grant her wisdom, discernment and strength as she makes important decisions concerning her relationship with this man she is involved with. Help her to do the right thing for the children involved considering the example she is setting for them. Strengthen her in her faith in Your guidance to be able to live according to Your perfect will. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
I praise you, Father, for promising to give wisdom to all who ask. Thank you for answering your daughter's petition. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would strengthen me in this difficult season, renew my mind and spirit, and help me overcome the heaviness and exhaustion I’ve been facing. Pray that He would draw me closer to Him, protect me from spiritual attacks, and give me the grace to keep moving forward. 🙏
Replies
11
Views
36
Pray for God's security, encouragement, and strength to arrange my home in peace and quiet, completely without stress. Give me structure and comfort so that my home becomes a completely safe and warm place. In Jesus' name,I pray God bless you.
Replies
14
Views
121
Prayer for me, I'll be competing in ### this week. Amen
Replies
11
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,933
Messages
16,816,764
Members
651,092
Latest member
Rhoenwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom