Prayer for spiritual growth, fulfillment of destiny, career growth, procrastination, masturbation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I commit September into Your hands. By the end of this month, let me experience growth in my spiritual life, personal development, work, career, finances, and purpose. Give me discipline, wisdom, confidence, excellence, and favour. Help me complete my goals and prepare for...
Replies
11
Views
144
Hello, Praise the Lord. My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I am ### years old and currently single. I humbly request your prayers for my career growth and future. I am working as a ### in a ###, and I am diligently saving money for my future marriage and personal growth. Please pray that...
Replies
10
Views
425
Heavenly Father, I thank You for how far You have brought me in my personal life and career. Thank You for every opportunity, lesson, challenge, achievement, and person You have placed along my journey. I am grateful for the strength and wisdom You continue to give me. Your Word says, “I will...
Replies
11
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom