Prayer For Self And Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

candypooh

Humble Servant
In Jesus Name I pray for my friend ### and my son ### that they both find successful jobs immediately. I pray for my children as they begin a new school year. Lord please guide them and bless them with a successful school year. I ask financial blessings for my husband and my self. Lord please help us to prosper abundantly. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen Amen! God bless us all. Thank you!
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN
 
Lord
default_decision.gif
I pray for jobs to be for your concerned ones and you to
default_thinkerg.gif
help them see the way through Christ and this prayer we send to him. Amen and may God be all you need. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been struggling with losing ### lbs. For whatever reason, I will over eat versus doing what I know I should do. Please pray along with me in agreement, that I will lose ### lbs by the end of May. I eat healthy and exercise, however, I over indulge and tend to have the spirit of glutney...
Replies
9
Views
251
Word Spreads Fast, is Received 2 Thes 3:1-3, Spoken Prayed Written Sang Eph 5:19. Keep Close Eye on Our Life & Teaching: Save Self, Others 1 Tim 4:16 🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be...
Replies
10
Views
191
🙏 Father, thank You that Your Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path, Ps 119:105. We ask the goal of our instruction would be obtained in a greater fullness: LOVE pouring out of a Cleansed Heart, a good conscience and a sincere faith, 1 Tim 1:5. We ask for the Power of the Holy...
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom