Prayer for ###'s wife healing, deliverance from ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me for physical and mental healing, so that every disgusting symptom and maybe undiagnosed sickness vanishes and never comes back. I am also under heavy spiritual ware, I face setbacks and blockades in my life and it also feels like everybody around me lives a way more better and...
Replies
11
Views
221
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during this difficult time in my life. Please pray that God will forgive me for all my sins and shortcomings. I ask for His mercy and grace, especially for the times I have neglected prayer and failed to seek Him as I should. I...
Replies
9
Views
182
Heavenly Father I lift my sons too you my son ### ### ### I pray in Jesus name you will draw them too your son for salvation let them confess that Jesus Christ is Lord believe that the Holy Spirit raise him from the dead on the 3 day that u put your spirit in them a new spirit they repent on all...
Replies
6
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom