Prayer for ###'s job interview today

I just said a prayer for your daughter, ###. May the Lord help her in her interview, lead her to the job He has chosen for her, and show her His best plan in the coming days. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is selected for second round of interview today at ### pm. Plz pray that she gets selected in it.
Replies
9
Views
135
Hi please pray for my ### and ### mom I’ve been laid off since ### I have a job interview today and I just need peace and clarity for the call and hopefully success I need a job if this one is in God’s will for me
Replies
7
Views
192
Dear Lord Please pass my job interview I did today Help me get the job I really need the job or a job amen
Replies
10
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom