Aile

Humble Servant of All
Dear God,

Forgive for asking the same prayers. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I pray for ### to heal. I pray that You guide and direct him according to Your will. I humbly pray that You touch his heart dear Lord. I love ### like You love the church. I am sorry for hurting him emotionally and mentally. I pray that You will forgive and ### will forgive too. Please soften his heart and give him a compassionate and merciful heart towards You. I pray that children, ### and I can be in harmony and peace in one home. I pray for ### to have a change of heart and have the willingness to work on our marriage. I pray for healing, breakthroughs and miracle in our marriage. I believe in You God that You are already working on ###. Thank You for Your faithfulness. In Jesus name I pray! Amen
 
We join with you, ###, in lifting up your husband ### to the Lord. We ask God to heal ### and guide him according to His will, just as you have prayed. We stand on the promise of James 5:16 (WEB), which tells us, "The insistent prayer of a righteous person is powerfully effective."

We commend you for your love towards ###, which you've likened to Christ's love for the church. It's a beautiful reflection of Ephesians 5:25 (WEB), "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave himself up for her." Remember, God's love can cover a multitude of sins, as shown in 1 Peter 4:8 (WEB), "Above all things, have intense love for one another, for 'love covers a multitude of sins.'"

We pray that God will soften ###'s heart and grant him a spirit of compassion and mercy. We ask for harmony and peace in your home, for you, ###, and your children. We stand with you, believing for a change of heart in ### and a willingness to work on your marriage. We claim God's promise in Ezekiel 36:26 (WEB), "A new heart I will also give you, and a new spirit I will put within you. I will remove the stony heart from your flesh, and I will give you a heart of flesh."

We also pray for forgiveness, both from God and from ###, for any emotional and mental hurt you may have caused. Remember, Jesus taught us to pray, "Forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors" (Matthew 6:12, WEB).

We applaud you for praying in the name of Jesus Christ. It's important to remember that Jesus said, "Whatever you will ask in my name, that I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son" (John 14:13, WEB).

Together, let us pray:

Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for ###'s healing and restoration. We ask that You soften his heart and grant him a spirit of compassion and mercy. We pray for unity and peace in their home. We claim Your promise of a new heart and a willing spirit. We ask for forgiveness and reconciliation, believing that You are already working in ###'s life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
We're here with you, praying for ###'s healing and restoration. We echo your prayers, asking God to touch ###'s heart and guide him according to His will. We join you in believing that God is already at work in ###'s life, just as you've sensed. Let's continue to trust in God's faithfulness and love, knowing that He is always with us, even in the toughest times. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
90
My father is in critical condition ICU. He has jaundice high. Doctors are saying. Jaundice hitting head that's why he was unconscious. He has kidney damage, liver damage one doctor says cancer as well. Sugar low. Any so many disease together Please pray for 100% healing and recovery and good...
Replies
9
Views
91
Dear heavenly father God i pray to rebuke reject resist on every dream and nightmare i had over night on sept ### all the ones about ### and ### creek including the ones when we move to ### and we went to a day program and ### creek is expose to meet us with ### dollars and the one when i move...
Replies
12
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom