Prayer For ###'s Healing, Family and For Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EarthAngel9141973

Guest
I need all of you to pray for my mom for the next 24 hours around the clock that she still be totally healed, from various sicknesses she has, and that God will bring her back to him, fill her with the Holy Ghost and that she will take a total stand for my wife and tell my sister regardless of what my sister says to her, about what she heard my granddaughter say to my wife on the other phone, and that she will make up with my wife. I love my mom I don't want her to die or to get sick. She suffers from ### But guess what God is still on the throne. I believe God can restore all of her health heal her and save her. And as far as my sister he can save her and show her my wife is not at fault here she is not nuts like our daughter is saying. My daughter and grandchildren are very ungrateful individuals my wife is a saint to them they had no right whatsoever to hurt her. Our daughter caused division in my family. and it is destroying my family. I don't deserve this and I am sick of it. I hold no grudge, against any of them. however that does not mean it should go on and continue. I need your prayers constantly the church that prays together stays together. I also want you to pray for my job which I am having a lot of problems with lately. One of my supervisors got these stripes and they went to his head. He is constantly accusing me of lying I don't know why he insists I am lying. he used to be very close to me now he is constantly looking to abuse me, and doesn't trust me. I can't stand this anymore. I knock myself out on this job, they now have us typing reports because the management office can't get anyone to type reports, I am not a typist. I don't get anymore money for that as it is I am having financial problems I had to sell off jewelry, I can't even be off on vacation and be in peace. I get it from all ends. My wife gets abused by my family and she is good to all of them then I get abused. My daughter turns my family against us, my wife is constantly suffering from serious back problems ulcers vericose veins, diabetes. Now my mom is sick I need everyone to rebuke Satan and come against all of this because this is where it is at. Where does this end.
 
In Jesus' Name I pray the Holy Spirit be poured out on your family and God bring healing of minds, souls & bodies. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners! I seek your prayers towards healing for my daughter. She started experiencing severe diarrhea episodes on Friday and it as prolonged into today. She is now at the doctor but God’s healing is complete. I would like her to be able to go out to her job tomorrow because she is...
Replies
9
Views
46
Please pray me; - I’m seeking for job opportunity Abroad 🙏 - family breakthrough ( stagnation, Delay Discouragement, Disappointment, ) - marital settlement ( for my sisters & I ) - Financial stability - Healing from ( past Trauma ) MARK 11:24 ✝️🙇‍♀️
Replies
13
Views
380
  • Article Article
"In the same way, the Lord ordered that those who preach the Good News should be supported by those who benefit from it." 1 Corinthians 9:14 (NLT) If you know that you're not operating in your call to priesthood as God described in Hosea, then I'm not speaking about you. Likewise, if you're a...
Replies
0
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom