Prayer For ###'s Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God please help my ###, he struggle with addiction, repent him from adultery, let him seek you instead of others. Let him see you first and his family, please continue speak, soft to his heart and mind for him to returns back home quickly. I know you will finish up what you have been start on him ..... if he brought a suitcase he'll bring all his stuffs in Jesus name..... in the house We need his support in the house and lead him to the path of recovery. I ask for your healing power to come upon him And help him remember that, no matter what happens, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are always with us. In Jesus’ name, Amen.....
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach, I pray in your Powerful Holy Name that you will change ###'s heart and to love you and your Father in heaven more and to love his family too, Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to deliver my son from addiction (smoking weed)
Replies
8
Views
213
Need prayers for my own self and my health, to overcome this substance abuse addiction I have and to guide back on the path of righteousness. I need prayer for anything God sees for me to have and to form a hedge of protection around me and my family and my home ward off any evil that tries to...
Replies
6
Views
135
Dear Lord please help my son ###'s trouble with the law come to a safe end please Lord help him come to you and let go of the lifestyle that has him in chains please Lord deliver him and let him have a good healthy life with you let him be a witness and use his testimony for your glory please...
Replies
7
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom