Rodrad

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray God heals my right upper back and shoulder area. I did something to it. I'm having pain and a hard time moving it. Thank you so much
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name, asking for Your healing touch on ###'s right upper back and shoulder area. We know that You are the Great Physician and that You have the power to heal. Please bring relief to ###'s pain and restore full mobility to the area. We thank You for Your loving kindness and ask these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Two weeks ago I hung a mop on a hook and a tendon in my right shoulder pooped and is so sore. Everytime I move in a certain position, it hurts again. But God says he is my healer. And I am redeemed from the curse please pray this will straighten out thanks
Replies
10
Views
115
I don't know what is going on with the right shoulder, but I'm free in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
134
I don't know what is causing the hurt in my right shoulder or something like that.
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom