May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏 Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Help and strengthen me God to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Prayer written by ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
May God Bless you in all areas of your life and keep you protected from all evil. I appreciate your words and help in joining me in prayers. I speak peace, love, and prosperity into your life in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me, my inlaw has very high blood pressure and has gone into a coma
Replies
12
Views
285
Prayer for no numbness in hands and arms. No fatigue. No pain in body and to feel emotion again. I took a shot of medication in July and side affects is emotionally flat. Prayer God forgives all sin. I am in need of a husband but I believe the man im talking to is struggling with demons he talks...
Replies
10
Views
85
Lord I ask for Your ministering angels, hedge of protection and full armor to shield my son from all these spiritual attacks tonight. My son has had some significant set back and I ask Lord for no more set back only success and breakthrough in his life. I declare Your peace over every aspect in...
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,101
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom