Prayer For Resources To Build A Church In Our Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nelsonobella

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
I pray that you who desire to build a church be filled with the Holy Spirit and operate according to God's will in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
10
Views
313
Please pray for me. After more than four years of loneliness, rejection, and lack - compounded by childhood wounds, C-PTSD, depression, anxiety, ADHD, and OCD - I find myself unemployed, financially depleted, and cut off from the community in ### where I was known, accepted, and loved. Decisions...
Replies
9
Views
265
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 10:1 – “Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees.” Isaiah 10:1 is a sobering declaration of judgment against those in positions of power who create and enforce laws that are unjust, harming the...
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,391
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom