Prayer for Relationship Problem. Lord I am in separation with my partner ###, we are in no contact situation. Lord almighty please align all the unfavorable situations and circumstances that we are going together. In the name of Jesus I pray this separation would come to an end and we will be back together with more love, clarity and confidence. Lord if possible in any way then please don't separate us even the prevailing situations are hopeless, negative and full of dilemmas.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and their relationship with ###. Lord, you know the struggles and challenges they are facing, being in a separation and a no contact situation. We ask for your divine intervention and guidance in this difficult time.

Lord, we pray that you would align all the unfavorable situations and circumstances that ### and ### are going through. You are the God who can turn hopeless situations around and bring clarity and resolution. We ask that you would bring an end to this separation and restore their relationship with even more love, clarity, and confidence.

Lord, we acknowledge that sometimes relationships face negative and challenging times, but we believe in your power to bring healing and restoration. We ask that you would work in their hearts and minds, helping them to overcome any dilemmas or doubts they may have.

In your Word, you promise that nothing is impossible for you. We hold onto that promise and trust in your faithfulness. We pray that you would soften their hearts towards one another, and that they would be willing to work through their differences and reconcile.

Lord, we surrender this situation into your hands, knowing that you are in control. We ask for your wisdom and guidance for ### and ### as they navigate this challenging time. Help them to communicate effectively and to seek reconciliation with one another.

We pray all of this in the powerful name of Jesus, believing that you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in their relationship. Amen.

May God bless you and guide you in this journey of reconciliation.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up me and my partner. We have been having some problems, where I have been neglected and fearful, causing me to become physically sick with sinus and bronchitis twice already, in an area where he feels threatened and thinks I want to scared him. As a result, there has been a lot of...
Replies
7
Views
117
Dear God, Lord Jesus, You already know what is in my heart. You know what ### wants, what she is praying for, and how much this relationship with ### means to her. I do not want to explain every little thing again and again because You already know everything. Father, if this relationship is...
Replies
9
Views
93
Please pray for me. I’m dealing with intense anxiety surrounding my relationship with my partner. I’m experiencing anxious intrusive thoughts, doubting the validity of our relationship and how I feel about her. I love her and just wish I could get rid of my anxiety about this. It’s becoming...
Replies
10
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom