prayer for provision

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for provision for your car. We have been lifting up your need before the Lord asking Him to provide for your transportation whether that means repairing your current car or providing another one according to His will and His perfect timing. We trust His promise that our God shall supply all our needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus as written in Phil 4:19. We are glad that you asked us to pray as the Lord leads and we continue to seek His guidance and provision for you. If the Lord has already made a way and provided for your car need we would love for you to post a praise report and let us all know how He has answered. If your request does not yet seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We continue to lift you up in prayer in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for provision and prudence and patience to use my resources wisely and be able to make more and pay for my expenses and home space. I feel like I am being categorized into a minority group of people from people who have so much power and money.
Replies
7
Views
119
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble and hopeful heart. You know everything that my husband and I are going through. You know our needs, our worries, and the things we carry quietly in our hearts. Lord, our savings are slowly running out, and right now, we don’t have a stable source...
Replies
6
Views
129
I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,354
Messages
16,821,575
Members
651,334
Latest member
Faerxeawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom