Prayer for Promotion & Favor in my workplace

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
189
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please join me in prayer for my workplace. Pray for all managers and leaders, from corporate leadership to supervisors and team leads. Ask God to remove all evil influences, strife, confusion, corruption, and demonic forces from the workplace. Pray that the Lord will touch their hearts, soften...
Replies
7
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom