Prayer For ### Promotion Exam

  • Thread starter Thread starter MONIKA BHAGAT
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MONIKA BHAGAT

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR THE RESULT OF MY PROMOTION EXAM.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Promotion, Unpaid Wages, and Favor Heavenly Father, I come before You asking for Your favor, guidance, and blessing over my work and my future. Please open doors for promotion, better opportunities, and success in my career. Let my hard work be seen and rewarded. Lord, I ask that...
Replies
9
Views
202
Pray that I get promotion at work and that I get smarter 🙏
Replies
8
Views
192
Let us pray for Ebenezer's help from the lord, foe
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,323
Messages
16,821,201
Members
651,326
Latest member
Sierdenland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom