Prayer for physical healing

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing from Gastroparesis lack of appetite. whole gastric system. stomach pain tiredness and weakness
Replies
12
Views
98
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
185
Pray for me please. ###. ###. My husband disappeared. ###. Canadian. I drank alcohol. Sick. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing home. Home now. Better. My sister took my car, jewelry & money. To keep it safe. I’m over my bad husband. I have two daughters. Grown. I miss them. Need God’s mercy...
Replies
10
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom