Ethootar
Prayer Partner
I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You.
Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our home be filled with love, peace, faithfulness, and Your presence.
Father, if marriage is not Your plan for me right now, then please make a way for me to have a home of my own where I can live with peace, dignity, and security. You know that I am struggling where I am living. My brother and sister-in-law do not want me to stay here, and I am even finding it difficult to get food. Lord, You see my situation, and I ask You to provide a safe place where I can live without fear and with the peace that comes from You.
Please comfort my mother and remove her worries. She is anxious because of my future and my situation. Fill her heart with Your peace and remind her that You are in control of my life.
Lord, guide every step I take. Close every wrong door and open the door that is according to Your perfect will. Help me to trust You, even when I cannot see the way ahead. I believe that You have not forgotten me and that You are working for my good.
I place my future, my home, my marriage, and my family into Your loving hands.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.
Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our home be filled with love, peace, faithfulness, and Your presence.
Father, if marriage is not Your plan for me right now, then please make a way for me to have a home of my own where I can live with peace, dignity, and security. You know that I am struggling where I am living. My brother and sister-in-law do not want me to stay here, and I am even finding it difficult to get food. Lord, You see my situation, and I ask You to provide a safe place where I can live without fear and with the peace that comes from You.
Please comfort my mother and remove her worries. She is anxious because of my future and my situation. Fill her heart with Your peace and remind her that You are in control of my life.
Lord, guide every step I take. Close every wrong door and open the door that is according to Your perfect will. Help me to trust You, even when I cannot see the way ahead. I believe that You have not forgotten me and that You are working for my good.
I place my future, my home, my marriage, and my family into Your loving hands.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.