Prayer for peace

We are truly grateful that you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, seeking the peace that only the Holy Spirit can bring, a deeper closeness to God, and the assurance of His love, security, and restful sleep free from fear. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you before our Heavenly Father, lifting up these precious desires of your heart.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you’ve felt His presence more deeply, experienced His peace in your spirit, or found rest in His promises—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how God has moved in your life so we may rejoice with you.

If you are still waiting and longing for these blessings, we encourage you to post your request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and will respond in His perfect timing and way. Let us continue to seek Him together, knowing that He is faithful to draw near to those who draw near to Him.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press into His presence, finding comfort in His love and security in His care. We pray that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and that each night brings you the restful sleep you seek, free from fear of tomorrow. In Jesus’ beautiful and powerful name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, Please Please pray for peace in our house. I'm always scared about arguments between ### and ###. My ### is waiting for ### to be back now to question and argue. He is way too strict. I'm always too scared. Can't remember sleeping one day without stress. Please pray that there won't be any...
Replies
11
Views
210
I've lived in a home God gave me for 30 years and 15 yrs back signed a Paper for Immigration for my American Neighbor to marry an Immigrant from ###. I've shown nothing but kindness to her and she's turned her back on me and constantly calls the Police to try to defame my Character. We need her...
Replies
12
Views
247
Heavenly Father, I come before You this morning with a heavy heart. You know everything I have been through, the pain, the misunderstandings, and the silence that has come between my family and me. Today, after receiving the letter about the board meeting, I find myself feeling troubled and...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom