Prayer for peace

adelaortiz

Account Closed
Please pray for me, I've been under a lot of stress, and I'm asking for prayers for my house. I sense tension, feel frustrated, and am uneasy in my house...I need God's protection from all that's going on...I pray and seek God, but I know there is power in prayer - for God to come in and bring me a peace of mind and calm me down, for Him to take over...thank you
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Amen praise God for his word, thank you Jesus ... you calm the storm in my life -
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult and painful period in my life. My heart is tired, my mind is overwhelmed, and there are things I cannot control no matter how hard I try. Please pray that God gives me peace, strength, patience, and clarity. Pray that if I have been wronged...
Replies
14
Views
152
Dear Lord Jesus, calm my uneasy mind. Help me get to the right path when I cannot see the way. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
98
Please pray for peace in my home. My wife will not let me relax. She is constantly bickering and fighting me over the smallest things, and she knows she has a problem but will not see a doctor or better yet.. go to the Lord about these problems. I am tired of feeling terrible when I wake up in...
Replies
11
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom