Prayer For Peace From Spirit Of Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.

unloved22

Servant
Please pray for me, been heavily oppressed and need God's peace to take over I've been rebuking these attacks from the enemy.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father,please remove the spirit of fear out of our lives and give us the spirit of power,love and of a sound mind,I repent of all my fears,please God forgive me ,but also cover us all/me,my daughter,my cat,my ex ,my father,my sister and my exs family/ with extra extra strong protection ,and...
Replies
11
Views
103
Please pray for complete healing all infection and pain to be removed from mine and my dad’s toothache, my dad recently had implant procedure done but it has been painful for him even after the procedure has been done 3 weeks ago which is unusual, I also feel spirit of fear coming upon me...
Replies
9
Views
297
Prayer for my daughter and son-in-law. We all live in the same house, and today there has been much division and stress. I have overheard my son-in-law berating my daughter since this morning. He is psychologically abusive, and regularly gas lights her - I have asked for prayer for my daughter...
Replies
12
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom