prayer for ### patient

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for entrusting this patient to my care. Through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, patience, and compassion to promote safety, healing, comfort, and independence. Guide my hands during positioning and wound care, protect the patient from further injury, and help me...
Replies
9
Views
169
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for patience, like that of Noah. God told him that it was going to flood and he waited, even thou people laughed. Like Samson also. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
11
Views
115
Good day Prayer partners. Please pray for me that I will endure and have the strength and patience to be a caregiver. I am at that job now and it’s new to me. What I normally deal with is patients who come and leave and I don’t have them to deal with all hrs of the day. I don’t think I am doing...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom