Prayer For New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neerajanjanashekhar

Guest
mai or ### ek new job chate hai kyonki ### is job me ### hame pareshani ho rahi hai. please ### liye prayer kare....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
448
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
197
I have been applying for jobs as I am in a toxic workplace and home life too a negative turn so staring over. Rebuilding again. I got and interview call coming up and had to submit required 3-4 min. video presentation. Praying in the name of Jesus that this job aligns with the plans God has for...
Replies
11
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom