Prayer For New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
Lord I really need urgent prayer as I'm a Christian in a workplace which hates me. They are now trying to get rid of me and I want to go but I need the money. Please Lord give me a job that fits around my family. I cry out to you. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Please continue to pray friends ### I am in such distress as there is so much nastiness. I am being tripped up. I need out so bad. Please allow me out Lord. Please. I have a terrible headache right now.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
414
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
194
I have been applying for jobs as I am in a toxic workplace and home life too a negative turn so staring over. Rebuilding again. I got and interview call coming up and had to submit required 3-4 min. video presentation. Praying in the name of Jesus that this job aligns with the plans God has for...
Replies
11
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom