Prayer for my ###

blondiegal

Prayer Warrior
Asking again for prayer for my ###. Pray for understanding for this test that he will take for a job. He will call them today, he is a little confused about the test. I pray he can figure it out and do good on it. Thank you and God Bless
 
I agree with you in prayer. May God bless your son with a job and a mind to keep it. May God help the works of your son's hands and bless him to be fruitful in all that he does. Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

The Lord says, Just as you are the apple of My eye, God wants to also be the center of your life and everything that exists in it...


Happy 2022 New Year Prayer Below. Just Click on the Link.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I'll keep this short. My ### has had a rapid decline in health recently over the last two-three months. He's begun slurring his speech, muscle weakness to the point where he can't walk or do day-to-day things like button a shirt or lift his arms. His anxiety has gotten worse and...
Replies
12
Views
187
I am requesting prayer for my eldest son ###. He isn't in the right state of mind. He seems to be confused and paranoid. He is a good man and father but im so worried. Please pray for him and I thank you so much.
Replies
15
Views
177
Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom