James 4:8: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

1 Peter 1:15, 16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

💓Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You, knowing You, loving You, and obeying You my number one goals in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. God help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don’t let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, living a lifestyle of holiness, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and the call you have placed upon my life for the glory of God. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name.

Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you father for my daughter's good results in her high school exams. May your name be glorified. I pray that she will get the desire of her heart to study the course that she wishes to pursue. In Jesus name. Amen.
May God peace and Guidance be with her as she continue to study in Jesus name Amen. We glorify you oh Lord to help her to be successful in her exam.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Today is another day to thank you for all the many blessings you have given me and my family. Thank you for your constant guidance, protection and provision over the last week. I pray father God that you will continue to keep us in your constant care. I commit to you my daughter ###...
Replies
9
Views
42
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. My daughter is studying first semester in engineering college and she is facing difficulties in her studies. I am trying my best to support her, but i request your prayers that she will overcome all her difficulties in her studies and secure...
Replies
9
Views
106
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom