Prayer for my ###...

HMC1957

Beloved Servant
My mother has gotten herself into yet another abusive relationship. I tried to raise the alarm bells but was (verbally) attacked (behind my back) by her abuser. She is now under his complete control and has cut all ties with her only family (my son and I).

"Almighty God, there are so many people who live in darkness as a result of abusive relationships. Help them, Father, to recognize that abuse can take many forms, not just physical, but mental, verbal and emotional as well.
Enlighten my mother Lord and provide her with wisdom to see when things are not right within her relationship. Where frustration and confusion exist and even when she feel powerless or fearful, Lord, grant her Your peace, Your courage and uphold her with Your mighty and victorious right hand. Give her Your strength to recognize that how she is being treated is wrong and that she needs to reach out for help to get away from her abuser."
In Jesus name. Amen!
In the MIGHTY name of Jesus, I stand against all types of domestic violence and abuse within my family and I bind every evil spirit associated with ###. I command any and everything that destroys a person’s self-respect, self-worth and confidence and leaves them with feelings of low self-esteem and depression to be removed from my family relationships ASAP! So shall it be! Amen and amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
My mother has gotten herself into yet another abusive relationship. I tried to raise the alarm bells but was (verbally) attacked (behind my back) by her abuser. She is now under his complete control and has cut all ties with her only family (my son and I)

"Almighty God, there are so many people who live in darkness as a result of abusive relationships. Help them, Father, to recognize that abuse can take many forms, not just physical, but mental, verbal and emotional as well.
Enlighten my mother Lord and provide her with wisdom to see when things are not right within her relationship. Where frustration and confusion exist and even when she feel powerless or fearful, Lord, grant her Your peace, Your courage and uphold her with Your mighty and victorious right hand. Give her Your strength to recognize that how she is being treated is wrong and that she needs to reach out for help to get away from her abuser."
In Jesus name. Amen!
In the MIGHTY name of Jesus, I stand against all types of domestic violence and abuse within my family and I bind every evil spirit associated with ###. I command any and everything that destroys a person’s self-respect, self-worth and confidence and leaves them with feelings of low self-esteem and depression to be removed from my family relationships ASAP! So shall it be! Amen and amen!

The present time is very bad. The world is under the control of evil spirit. Most people leave God and accept devil for momental joys. Only God has control over devil. So we should pray relentlessly to our all powerful God. He can change the mind and she may repent and come back. Lord we believe in you and pray in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Father I ask for strong protection, deliverance, healing, salvation. Please intervene. I ask this for ### and ### who are in need too (as it pertains). Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank-you all for prayer for my mom.
My tears have flowed on a daily basis since she cut all ties with us a month ago.
I know it's because her abuser is intimidating her to do this, but it still hurts.

It's a nightmare that I still cannot believe. It was just this past summer that she said she had found another 'friend'. Now he is in her home and mind. It's devastating to my son and I.

Your prayers mean so much to my heart and family. May you all be blessed. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife to seek the Lord. God keeps on blessing her and giving her grace when she curses at me and is constantly trying to usurp authority and showing disrespect toward me, and I end up asking many people for prayer just to get through the day. It feels like I am married to...
Replies
10
Views
190
I'm a mother who still in the need of prayer for my daughter and grandaughter who is ### years old. I'm praying she can kick this alcohol addiction habit today was the first day in a week that she sounds like her self. I'm praying for healing for her. I know through Jesus Christ all things are...
Replies
10
Views
182
I’ve been on her praying about my wife under a different username for the past month. I’ve talked about the strain from living under my mother in laws roof, the pressure she has put on my wife and the lack of connection I’ve been getting from her. I’ve tried to communicate it vocally but every...
Replies
11
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom