Cyroerad
Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, Thank You for bringing me this far and for every opportunity You continue to place in front of me. Tonight, I’m asking You to please put Your hands over my application for the Virtual Senior Customer Service Associate position at ###. Lord, while they are reviewing applications, please let my name stand out in the right way. Let the hiring team see my potential, my customer service skills, my determination, and the kind of employee I can become. Please give me favor with the person reviewing my application. If this ### job is meant for me, Lord, please open that door. Let the next message I receive be the one I’ve been praying for—a job offer.
I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity, and I’m trusting You to lead me to the job that is meant for me. Give me patience while I wait, peace instead of worry, and faith that everything will work out in Your timing. Lord, I claim this opportunity with faith. Let this be the beginning of a new chapter for me. May ### see something special in me and choose me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity, and I’m trusting You to lead me to the job that is meant for me. Give me patience while I wait, peace instead of worry, and faith that everything will work out in Your timing. Lord, I claim this opportunity with faith. Let this be the beginning of a new chapter for me. May ### see something special in me and choose me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

