PRAYER FOR MY ### TO WIN IN ...

Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come to you asking for a miracle. We ask that You would bless ### with a win in the bet they have placed. We know that You are a God of miracles and that nothing is too difficult for You. We trust in You and ask that You would grant ### the victory they seek. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for Your grace. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
PRAYER FOR MY BET TO WIN IN JESUS NAME
Please pray for ### I'm struggling I don't have money to give my mother and my children they sleep without food God please be with me in all that I do, Pray for ### to win super bet tomorrow so that ### can help my kids in Jesus' name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me win the lottery. My family and I are going through a difficult time right now health wise. Winning enough money to pay off my mortgage and have some extra to save would greatly ease our burden. In Jesus name, Amen
Replies
10
Views
244
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against the enemies winning. I pray for a win against a couple of entities. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in...
Replies
7
Views
137
Prayer for the defendant to win the case as today is the final reading of the court as it is a case whereby the reporter reported the article that the evil minister lives in a GCB (Good Class Bungalows) using taxpayer money while the normal taxpayer are seeking very hard to live by and once the...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,434
Messages
16,776,992
Members
647,986
Latest member
Wrtoumor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom