Prayer for my ### to keep current job

We continue to lift up your daughter in prayer, that God would protect her job and provide for her financial needs. We are thankful that you allowed us the honor of joining you in prayer for her situation. If your daughter has since received reassurance in her job and provision for her needs, we would love for you to share that praise report with us all. If you are both still waiting for God's intervention, please do not hesitate to post the request again, and we will persist in praying with you. May God bless you and your daughter as you continue to trust in Him, believing that He is working everything out for your good through Jesus Christ. We agree with you in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray there is no evil in my job. I don’t want to lose it. I am good at what I do and have been here a long time.
Replies
8
Views
252
My name ###. I am facing some problems in my current job please pray for me in Jesus name.. too much mental torching and I need some stocks in my pharmacy but my company not supplying...
Replies
8
Views
235
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom