I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
"YOU ARE ENOUGH" You are an amazingly gifted child of God. You Are Enough. You are unique. Appreciate Your uniqueness. And continue to work on You becoming all that God created You to be. Be the best You, that You can be. "YOU ARE ENOUGH"...
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Dear god, Please bring him and I back together, have him see that I alone have instantly changed and would do anything for him to let me come home and us be able to stay in the comfort of our home together again. Please god let us not split completely heal his wounds and guide him through his...
🧎🏽♂️Small Prayer for Evangelism Team Tonight 2 Tim 4:5, Spirit of Prayer, Zech 12:10, People Come, Grace to Spend More time in Prayer than Planning, Weekly Prayer Meetings Increase from 1 to 2 or 3 per Wk, Steady Gospel Outreach, 1 Cor 15:57-58, Effectiveness Rom 1:16-17, Rom 15:18-19, 1 Cor...