Prayer for my son ###

Muani

Beloved of All
My son has recently transformed his life and gratefully following God's word. He is seeking for a job now. I know he is a young guy many temptations, especially alcohol, surrounded by him and his old alcoholic girl friend/friends, etc. Please pray for me for divine wisdom and for my son to grow spiritually and strong faith in the Lord Jesus.
 
Father we know that it is easy to stumble and fall, especially for a new Christian. Remove all obstacles from ###'s life and straighten the path before him. Form a hedge around him that will block all of those who will cause him harm or lead him astray. Strengthen him and guide him Father.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, don’t let me be doubleminded or become doubleminded, but stand firm on the Word of God. God bless me with the hunger and desire to read, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Bless me to conduct myself in wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word so that I may please You in all I say and do. Let me always and forever walk in hope, faith, love, obedience, and confidence in You and Your Word. God all that I have asked of You, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and every Christian that I know. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it, and it is so!


Stay Prayerful, Trust God, Meditate on the Promises of God Daily, and Have a Blessed Christmas! ​
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    quote prayer parent for adult child son protect.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

His entire behavior has changed. He doesn't want to pray. Every time I pray, he runs away and tells me not to pray. I cast all demonic spirits out of him. He just turned ### years old.
Replies
11
Views
197
I have lived through domestic violence from from my son both physical and emotional and he is currently in a mental health facility getting ready to return to jail and will soon ah e court for the charges for me for assault. I have a restraining order for him. He is expecting to come back home...
Replies
13
Views
275
Requesting pray for my son who received news that he needs and MRI due to swelling behind his eye. Praying it's is nothing, praying for ease on his anxiety. Pray for good health.
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom