Prayer for my son over drinking beer.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Have A Blessed Easter!

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen!

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God deal with each of our enemies according to Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please Click on the Link Below: Jesus Said I Have Prayed For You!

Similar Requests

God, Thank you for this day. God, Thank you for the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit in my life, my children’s life, my brothers and sisters life, my relatives and my family’s life, my friends life, and those I don’t know. God, Thank you. Jesus, I pray because Grace seems to have had an...
Replies
Views
My first causin,kapola sinyangwe,is alcoholic. He is a graduate from the University of Zambian holding a degree in agriculture and had divorced his first wife some years ago. Now, this time the major thing he does is drinking beer. May prayer request for our Lord Jesus Christ to attend to this...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Yannick that Jesus would set him free from alcohol addiction. And that he no longer desires to drink beer everyday. Thank you for praying with me!
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Pray for my drinking husband. In the of Jesus I ask for his deliverance
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom