Prayer for my relationship, family, and money

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you've heard my cries. Please.... Lord!!! I pray
Replies
12
Views
170
Recently I got into a scam online and lost a huge amount of money, it was reported to police and financial institution however there is nothing can be done. I know it's impossible to get back the money from the scammer but I'm still hoping there is a chance to get back my money even though the...
Replies
5
Views
140
God, I'm so tired. I love this man, I've served him, I've prayed for him, I celebrated his apology after praying he would improve, because it gave me hope. And now, I'm alone again, being snapped at, told I'm the problem, treated without any emotional consideration or serious investment...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom