Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank God for Jesus Christ he is my life he’s my friend. I thank the Lord for a new day. I pray for comfort in my heart soul mind and spirit this morning as I watch my husband ### against God by adultery. Since I have told my husband he cannot come back in this home and be laying with me but...
Replies
7
Views
608
I kindly ask that you can pray for healing of my husband's left foot, so that he may walk iwithout pain, thank you so much in Jesus name I pray
Replies
9
Views
26
My husband has 100% blockage in both legs and can barely stand. We found out both legs have blockage from hip to below the knee. The doctor says he will not clear it unless he stops smoking or it will just close up again. Pray please to give my husband the strength to quit smoking. He has smoked...
Replies
13
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom