Prayer For My Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ingred

Prayer Warrior
Lord I come before you today. Just as I am. I acknowledge you to come to my life. Please forgive me from being sin. Please help me heal this cough and flu. It's almost 1 week from now I have this. I rebuke all the evil from all their works. I ask for your forgiveness for all of my sins, the caused to have this sickness. Please forgive me Lord. I'll be starting my work again. 30 mins from now. Please don't let this cough hit me during my work. Love you Lord God. Thank You for the healing. Thank you for all the people praying one another. Love you Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
153
Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, Please pray that i don't get a penalty notice whilst driving as i feel may have gone it to the bus lane by accident and realised it straightaway. I beliee ur Lord cares about the minor details of my life and Please pray that the condition on my sole of my feet is cleared...
Replies
12
Views
168
Praise the Lord, I am ### suffering from right ear ringing sound and I need a prayer to be healed by His grace not able to sleep n rest. Please pray for me
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom